REMARKS

This blog and BRUTAL BJJ TEAM MALAYSIA are officially over!

For more information please contact using the email address. My regards to all.

I am currently in Bali, Indonesia training under Niko Han and Synergy Bali

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas practice in Coimbra, Portugal

Was very good to be back to Coimbra and practice with the guys there. We were only four rolling but it turned to a very fulfilling time. We shared some new positions and rolled until we got tired. I practiced one more time with Matao. Just the two of us for a morning roll sharing positions. Such a good time.
I want to thank Nuno Matos (Matão), Pedro Matos (Matitos) and Ricardo Veloso (RedVel) for being there.
I wish you all the best. You're always invited to visit me and Brutal Team Malaysia here in Kuala Lumpur.
See you next time guys.


Matão, RedVel and Matitos


Down: Matão and Quico
Up: RedVel and Matitos

PS: Please let me confirm the correct time of practice for Saturday! I am going to call Mr Ding in the morning and post something here. See you there.