REMARKS

This blog and BRUTAL BJJ TEAM MALAYSIA are officially over!

For more information please contact using the email address. My regards to all.

I am currently in Bali, Indonesia training under Niko Han and Synergy Bali

Saturday, November 3, 2007

First month of practice

We already have one month of practice. That's true. Time passed really fast...
I am going to confess I am really happy with the results I see on your ground skills and in BJJ fighting.

As I said in the beginning, all the steps are going to be slow during the first months of practice so that you can learn the basics in a consistent way. For this to happen, I need all your patience. Be patient with yourselves and don't try to reach higher than you're suppose to by this time. Consider and think about the things I say before, during and after practice. Most of the times this is useful information that can help you get to final positions in a easier way. Details, guys...!!


I like the good spirit we have created in this short period of time. That is one of the reasons I always go smiling at home.

Well... the true is I am having a lot of fun during practice time. Hope you guys are too.